Monday, March 2, 2009

perception & friends.

2.27
when some ppl first meet and talk to me,
they hab a tendency to laugh a lot.
they think im funny. and it usually lasts a couple days.

i think i can be funny at times,
probably give off the impression of being silly or weird more than funny thou.
but i guess the way i compose myself at first glance
makes people think that i am a funny person.
they have the perception of me = funny.

in truth thou, i am really not that funny of a person;
i know that when im with close friends, they appreciate me for being funny at times/ sillly most of the time.
but take me in as not funny or funny. that's the beauty of love of friends.
regardless of how you act, real friends accept you.
they may make fun of you/think ur weird. but they accept you more, just as you are.

No comments: